Saturday, February 18, 2023 | 8:30 AM
Klyde Warren Park – Downtown, Dallas
- $35 – April 1, 2022 to April 2, 2022
- $40 – April 3, 2022 to May 31, 2022
- $45 – June 1, 2022 to October 3, 2022
- $50 – October 4, 2022 to December 31, 2022
- $55 – January 1, 2023 to February 11, 2023
- $60 – February 12, 2023 to 11 AM, February 17, 2023
Additional Items for Sale
In 2023, the FFF5K will feature a new piece of commemorative merchandise as an additional item for sale. Details will be posted soon. The 2022 finisher medal, the first in the Greg Brown Memorial Discover Your City series, is for sale for $10 and is available to purchase when you register. If you are already registered, you can add this (or any of the other items by logging in at RunSignUp.com, select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right corner, Under Upcoming Events find your FFF5K and select Manage Registration, then from the navigation select Add-Ons and follow the prompts.
Dallas' Best Course Featuring Iconic Architecture
The start/finish of the race is at Klyde Warren Park (The Dallas Arts District), 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201
PACKET PICK UP SCHEDULE
NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP OR REGISTRATION
Got a group of 10 or more and want to pick up your race packets all at once? No problem, just make sure you have created a team during registration and that everyone in your group has joined it. Then, just make sure that everyone is registered and let us know by February 3, 2023. and we will bundle your group’s packets. And lastly, just let us know which packet pickup that you will be coming too to! Email us at email@example.com with Group Pick Up in the subject line and tell us your group’s name and we will have it ready for you!
There will be NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP at the FFF5K. All participants must pick up or have their packet mailed to them prior to the race. The current packet pick up schedule is:
- Friday, February 10, 10 AM - 2 PM – AD EX, 325 N. St. Paul Street, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75201
- Tuesday, February 14, 10 AM - 2 PM – On Your Left! Marketing & Events, 10606 Shady Trail, Suite 104, Dallas, TX 75220
- Wednesday, February 15, 3 - 7 PM – TBD location
- Thursday, February 16, 3 - 7 PM – TBD location
- Friday, February 17, 10 AM - 2 PM – TBD location
Packet mailing is available at a charge of $15 per registrant. To receive your race packet by race day, you must be registered and have purchased the packet mailing option by February 3, 2023 and packets will be mailed starting on February 6, 2023.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 AM – Klyde Warren Park Opens
8:30 AM – FFF5K Start (don’t be late, the start line is only open until 8:35 AM)
8:45 AM – Beer Garden Opens
9:00 AM – Treble Hook Band Plays
9:45 AM – 5K Awards Ceremony
11:00 AM – Last Call
11:30 AM – Event Ends
1st Overall & Masters finishers in both genders will receive awards.
Top 3 finishers (separate awards for both genders): 12 & under, 13-15, 16-20, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Plus, awards for the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Patrick Glenn Largest Team
- Fastest Industry Team
- Fastest Running Club Team
Come out to one of the coolest 5K event in Dallas at Klyde Warren Park and volunteer as an individual or as a group.
FAQs AND TIPS
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP OR REGISTRATION, registration closes at 11:00 AM on Friday, February 17, 2023 so that you can sign up and make it to the final packet pick up listed above.
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation to be safe.
- You can have your race packet mailed to you for an additional fee of $15 and to receive your race packet by race day, you must be registered and have purchased this option by February 3, 2023. Race packets will be mailed starting on February 6, 2023, and you will receive an email from us with the USPS tracking number once it has been processed (check your spam folder if you do not see it).
- The race starts promptly at 8:30 AM and the starting line is only open for 5 minutes. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed to start.
- Parking is limited around Klyde Warren Park – view parking information.
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race.
- Drink responsibly on race day.
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow architecture lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else.
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, joining a team and more by logging in at runsignup.com, then select PROFILE from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, under UPCOMING EVENTS find your FFF5K registration and select Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things.
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event.
- Kids are welcome.
- Strollers are welcome but we ask two things, first, do not wear headphones and second please start towards the back of the pack.
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them).
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost.
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews post race.
- We do have a bag check area.
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange payment and shipping.
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course.
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people.
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of this event, please reach out to learn about the opportunities at email@example.com. The Form Follows Fitness 5k benefits the Architecture and Design Foundation at the AD EX. On Your Left Marketing is the only authorized event manager and fundraising partner for this event. Sponsorship solicitations by or for a third-party (including, but not limited to, other non-profits) are not authorized.
Saturday, February 18, 2023, 8:30 AM
Klyde Warren Park
Get your creative juices running!
Let your creativity shine.
What's your style? Think you can architect a slick race shirt?! It’s a call for entries in the shirt drafting and design contest for the Form Follows Fitness 5K presented by Blackson Brick.
One winner will be selected to win the prize of a free entry for a team of up to ten (10) runners, including up to ten (10) shirts featuring their winning design. The winning design will be used for ADEX’s Form Follows Fitness 5K participant technical shirt and/or other promotional items.
You must submit your design by the end of the day on December 1st of the current year.