Saturday, February 19, 2022 | 8:30 AM
Klyde Warren Park – Downtown, Dallas
- $35 – August 21 to August 22, 2021
- $40 – August 23 to August 31, 2021
- $45 – September 1 to December 31, 2021
- $50 – January 1 to February 12, 2022
- $55 – February 13 to 12:00 PM, February 18, 2022
Additional Items for Sale
New in 2022, the FFF5K will feature a winter pom pom hat as an additional item for sale. You can purchase the winter hat during registration or if you have already registered you can buy it by logging in at t runsignup.com, select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right corner. Under Upcoming Events, find your FFF5K registration, select Manage Registration and then from the navigation select Add-Ons and follow the promopts.
Dallas' Best Course Featuring Iconic Architecture
The start/finish of the race is at Klyde Warren Park (The Dallas Arts District), 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201
PACKET PICK UP SCHEDULE
NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP OR REGISTRATION
Got a group of 10 or more and want to pick up your race packets all at once? No problem, just make sure you have created a team during registration and that everyone in your group has joined it. Then, just make sure that everyone is registered and let us know by January 31, 2022 and we will bundle your group’s packets. And lastly, just let us know which packet pickup that you will be coming too to! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Group Pick Up in the subject line and tell us your group’s name and we will have it ready for you!
There will be NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP at the FFF5K. All participants must pick up or have their packet mailed to them prior to the race. The current packet pick up schedule is:
- Friday, February 11 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM – AD EX, 325 N. St. Paul Street, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75201
- Tuesday, February 15 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM – On Your Left! Marketing & Events, 10606 Shady Trail, Suite 104, Dallas, TX 75220
- Wednesday, February 16 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
- Thursday, February 17 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
- Friday, February 18 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – TBD location
Packet mailing is available at a charge of $15 per registrant. To receive your race packet by race day, you must be registered and have purchased the packet mailing option by January 31, 2022 and packets will be mailed starting on February 1, 2022.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 AM – Klyde Warren Park Opens
8:30 AM – FFF5K Start (don’t be late, the start line is only open until 8:35 AM)
8:45 AM – Beer Garden Opens
9:00 AM – Treble Hook Band Plays
9:45 AM – 5K Awards Ceremony
11:00 AM – Last Call
11:30 AM – Event Ends
1st Overall & Masters finishers in both genders will receive awards.
Top 3 finishers (separate awards for both genders): 12 & under, 13-15, 16-20, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Plus, awards for the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Patrick Glenn Largest Team
- Fastest Industry Team
- Fastest Running Club Team
Come out to one of the coolest 5K event in Dallas at Klyde Warren Park and volunteer as an individual or as a group.
FAQ’s AND TIPS
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP OR REGISTRATION, registration closes at 12:00 PM on Friday, February 18, 2022 so that you can sign up and make it to the final packet pick up listed above.
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation to be safe.
- You can have your race packet mailed to you for an additional fee of $15 and to receive your race packet by race day, you must be registered and have purchased this option by January 31, 2022. Race packets will be mailed starting on February 1, 2022, and you will receive an email from us with the USPS tracking number once it has been processed (check your spam folder if you do not see it).
- The race starts promptly at 8:30 AM and the starting line is only open for 5 minutes. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed to start.
- Parking is limited around Klyde Warren Park – view parking information.
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race.
- Drink responsibly on race day.
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow architecture lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else.
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, joining a team and more by logging in at runsignup.com, then select PROFILE from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, under UPCOMING EVENTS find your FFF5K registration and select Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things.
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event.
- Kids are welcome.
- Strollers are welcome but we ask two things, first, do not wear headphones and second please start towards the back of the pack.
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them).
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost.
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews post race (thank you Rahr).
- We do have a bag check area.
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment and shipping.
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course.
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at email@example.com.
- Check out the L.A. Fuess/Ponce Fuess Training Runs and the Form Follows Fitness Challenges on our facebook page under events here: facebook.com/formfollowsfitness.
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people.
Saturday, February 19, 2022 , 8:30 AM
Klyde Warren Park
Get your creative juices running!
Let your creativity shine.
What's your style? Think you can architect a slick race shirt?! It’s a call for entries in the shirt drafting and design contest for the 2022 Form Follows Fitness 5K presented by Blackson Brick.
One winner will be selected to win the prize of a free entry for a team of up to ten (10) runners, including up to ten (10) shirts featuring their winning design. The winning design will be used for ADEX’s 2022 Form Follows Fitness 5K participant technical shirt and/or other promotional items.
You must submit your design by the end of the day on Friday, December 3, 2021. The winner will be notified by telephone or email by Friday, December 17, 2021.