Saturday, June 19, 2021 | 8:00 AM
Klyde Warren Park – Downtown, Dallas
Adult 5K (LIVE or VIRTUAL) Registration Price Schedule (Ages 18+)
- $45 through June 12, 2021
- $50 June 13 to June 19, 2021
Youth 5K (LIVE or VIRTUAL) Registration Price (Ages 17-)
- $25 through race day
Additional Items for Sale
Did you miss a previous year’s race and want to add to your finisher medal collection that builds the Dallas skyline? Medals from 2018, 2019 and 2020 are $10 each with proceeds going to AD EX. You can purchase the medals during registration or by logging in to your account at www.runsignup.com, select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right corner. Under Upcoming Events, find your FFF5K registration, select Manage Registration and then Add-Ons to order any of the additional merchandise.
Dallas' Best Course Featuring Iconic Architecture
The start/finish of the race is at Klyde Warren Park (The Dallas Arts District), 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201
Pre-Race Packet Pick Up Schedule
Got a group of 10 or more and want to pick up your race packets all at once? No problem, just make sure you have created a team during registration and that everyone in your group has joined it. Then, just make sure that everyone is registered and let us know by May 31, 2021 and we will bundle your group’s packets. And lastly, just let us know which packet pickup that you will be coming too to! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Group Pick Up in the subject line and tell us your group’s name and we will have it ready for you!
The pre-race packet pickup schedule will be posted here soon! Please stay tuned!
Packet mailing is included with your registration for the VIRTUAL event at no charge. It is also available for the LIVE event at a charge of $10 per registrant. To receive your race packet prior to June 19th, you must be registered or have purchased the packet mailing option by May 31, 2021 and packets will be mailed starting on June 1, 2021.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 AM - Race day late packet pickup and registration
7:30 AM - Welcome
7:45 AM - Line up at start line
7:55 AM - Final call to the start line
8:00 AM - Start of the 5K Run/Walk
8:05 AM - Start line closes
8:15 AM - Live music, post race festivities
9:30 AM - 5K Awards Ceremony
Awards will be presented for the LIVE event only.
1st Overall & Masters finishers in both genders will receive awards.
Top 3 finishers (separate awards for both genders): 12 & under, 13-15, 16-20, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Plus, awards for the following:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Patrick Glenn Largest Team
- Fastest Industry Team
- Fastest Running Club Team
Come out to one of the coolest 5K event in Dallas at Klyde Warren Park and volunteer as an individual or as a group.
LIVE EVENT FAQ’S AND TIPS
- In the event we are not allowed to host the LIVE run/walk due to Covid 19 restrictions or for any other reason, everyone who is registered for the LIVE run/walk will automatically be moved to the VIRTUAL run/walk, there are no refunds if this occurs.
- We highly recommend that you come to one of the pre-race packet pick ups and not wait until race day.
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation to be safe.
- You can have your race packet mailed to you for an additional fee of $10 and to receive your race packet by June 19th, you must be registered by May 31st. Race packets will be mailed starting on June 1st and you will receive an email from us with the USPS tracking number once it has been processed (check your spam folder if you do not see it).
- Arrive earlier than you think you need to on race day , the starting line is only open for 5 minutes and closes promptly at 8:05 AM, if you are late you will not be allowed so start the race.
- Parking is limited around Klyde Warren Park – view parking information.
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race.
- Drink responsibly on race day.
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow architecture lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else.
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, joining a team and more by logging in at runsignup.com, then select PROFILE from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, under UPCOMING EVENTS find your FFF5K registration and select Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things.
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event.
- Kids are welcome.
- Strollers are welcome but we ask two things, first, do not wear headphones and second please start towards the back of the pack.
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them).
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost.
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews post race (thank you Rahr).
- We do have a bag check area.
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment and shipping.
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course.
- The starting line will only be open for 5 minutes after the official start of the race, if you are late and miss it you will not be allowed to start.
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at email@example.com.
- Check out the L.A. Fuess/Ponce Fuess Training Runs and the Form Follows Fitness Challenges on our facebook page under events here: facebook.com/formfollowsfitness.
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people.
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQ’S AND TIPS
How does the virtual run/walk work, where do I run/walk?You can run at your place, and at your pace, anywhere you want to do it. The only stipulation is that you must complete the 5K and post your results between June 19 and June 30, 2021.
When do I run/walk?You can run/walk anytime between June 19 and June 30, 2021, plus the FFF5K crew will be with you virtually too so make sure to download and use the RaceJoy app when you do run/walk your virtual FFF5K and receive cheers, motivation plus you can track other runners.
How do I submit results?If you use the RaceJoy app, you can submit your time directly through it or you can submit results online by logging in at runsignup.com, select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, under Upcoming Events find your FFF5K registration and select the link Submit Virtual Results.
Is there a way to track other runners and friends?Yes, you can track other runners and friends by using the RaceJoy app. The easy to follow instructions are located in the app itself.
Tell me more about RaceJoy, is it free and how do I download it?During virtual race weekend, bring your phone with you on your run/walk and use the RaceJoy app and the brew crews will send you cheers all along your route. The app also tracks your distance! And you can track other runners and send them cheers too. And you can also invite your family and friends to spectate and follow you on the app too! The app is free and you can download it from the app store on your phone or by visiting racejoy.net.
Do I have to use the RaceJoy app to submit my results?You do not have to use the RaceJoy app at all. You can run/walk and track your miles and time with any app or stopwatch and you can post your results by logging in at runsignup.com then select Profile from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner, under Upcoming Events find your FFF5K registration and select Submit Virtual Results and follow the prompts.
Are the any awards for the virtual 5K?Overall and age group awards are only available for those participating in the LIVE event.
Where do I post photos?We want to see your photos, especially with your finisher medals and/or race shirts and bibs! Post them, share them and show us your virtual experience. Post photos on the FFF5K Facebook event page or if you are on Instagram use #FFF5K.
When will my race packet be mailed to me?To receive your race packet by June 19th, you must be registered my May 31st. Race packets will be mailed starting on June 1st and you will receive an email from us with the USPS tracking number once it has been processed (check your spam folder if you don’t see it)
Saturday, June 19, 2021, 8:00 AM
Klyde Warren Park
Get your creative juices running!
Let your creativity shine.
What's your style? Think you can architect a slick race shirt?! It’s a call for entries in the shirt drafting and design contest for the 2021 Form Follows Fitness 5K presented by Blackson Brick.
One winner will be selected to win the prize of a free entry for a team of up to ten (10) runners, including up to ten (10) shirts featuring their winning design. The winning design will be used for ADEX’s 2021 Form Follows Fitness 5K participant technical shirt and/or other promotional items.
You must submit your design by the end of the day on Friday, April 30, 2021 . The winner will be announced on Friday, May, 14, 2021.